I am having drastic hair fall. I am taking homeopathic treatment. Does anyone know that homeopathic treatment would help or not?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Chetna, homeopathic treatment will definitely help you but let me tell you that it will work only if you are extremely punctual about when to take your meds and follow all the rules, such as what to eat, how much time gap and all that. i also tried homeopathy but gave up because it was getting difficult to follow the rules. i got myself tested by a dermatologist to find out the exact cause of hair fall, and it appeared that i had psoriasis. after the diagnosis i was given the right medicines and it really helped. i would suggest do visit a dermatologist once.

Read more

my mother is a strong supporter of homeopathy, and even though it works, i personally feel it takes a lot of time and also a lot of effort. have you tried other home remedies? you can heat curry patta in coconut oil and use the same on your hair. castor hair also helps prevent hair fall and boosts hair growth. i have tried these myself and have seen positive results. if nothing works, you should also visit a dermatologist and see why you have so much hair fall.

Read more

homeopathy helps but depends on how long you can properly take the medicines along with your regular lifestyle. you can also try natural remedies such as castor oil massage, deep hair oil treatments, eat foods rich in fatty acids and so on. and please make sure to rest well and stress less as these could affect the same

Read more

U can also apply onion water on ur scalp..it works for me..nd u should take adequate rest nd proper diet..rest i agree with debolina

coconut oil massage, proper diet nd u can apply mehndi leaves blend it apply on hair it's natural, dosent have any side effects.