Joint aches & pain

I have psoriasis but before this it is only on skin. I’m 30 weeks pregnant with all kinds of pregnancy symptoms this time. I’ve been having daily pain & ache on my left shoulder & elbow when i’m not using my arms to do any work. So it is bad when my arm is idling while i do my office work (reading tonnes of emails) Anyone else with similar profile to mine? How do we know it is pregnancy related or psoriasis arthritis? What can be done to alleviate the discomfort & pain? Are we allowed to take anarex? But i cannot take this daily so other solutions welcomed:)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

80% of my hubby's psoriasis cleared up over months. I think improving blood circulation, reducing cholesterol played a big role. we did a blood test to monitor the levels. he doesn't look too fat but cholesterol are inside vessels. I think these are areas you can explore after pregnancy. I don't dare to suggest anything during pregnancy to avoid complications. a blood test that shows cholesterol levels, uric acid etc is really helpful to find out which areas to target.

Read more
9mo trước

What coincidence, i have full blood work today. 80% recovery really gives me hope. Thank you