Post delivery weight gain

I have given delivery 6 months back and gained almost 15kgs. I had c sec delivery. How to reduce my weight and reduce within 6 months.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

🤷🏼‍♀️ what works for me may not work for you? My weight loss was achieved within 1st 6months. Not sure for u cos yours is already after 6months. But during my 1st 6 months: All I did was breastfeed exclusively (no formula given to my child right from birth), both latch and pump, control what I eat after my confinement was over, and exercise by walking a lot. Juz walking and nothing else. I also did post natal massage for 7 days on the 2nd week after I gave birth. And I lost all the weight I gained during pregnancy. Some of the people I know signed up for exercise classes, some signed packages at weight management centers. I also heard for some people, massage helps them. So, not sure what will work for u and work within 6months…

Read more

I gained 18kg, took me 8 months shed off all the weight and more. I only did breastfeeding and was eating like a cow.. I didn’t exercise cause I have asthma. Maybe you can sign up for yoga or pilates when your Csect recovers? Another is to limit your carbs and sugar intake. Don’t be too stressed about the weight, stress can lead to weight gain as well.

Read more
7mo trước

Thanks 😊. Will keep on eye on what food I take.