pain during sex

i have given birth 4mth ago, my husband want to have sex so i agree but when his D**k enter my vagina i feel pain... tears cming out, is this normal? so we stopped the sex, my hubby angry that i reject unable to continue and then didnt want to slp with me, im very sad

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs, this must be hard for you and your husband should have been more understanding. After pregnancy and especially if you're breastfeeding there are lots of hormonal changes so a lot of people will get lower sex drive and less lubrication which leads to pain. I had 0 interest in sex for more than a year, only until I weaned breastfeeding then I kind of got back my drive. Have an honest talk with hubby and explain this to him, hopefully he will be more understanding!

Read more

He should be more understanding especially you just gave birth 4 months ago. You need more love and caring this period. He didn't think his actions may cause you depress. Sorry to say he is selfish, only think of his urge. Perhaps you use the other method to help him if he can't do it himself and if you don't mind.

Read more

Its normal. I experience extreme pain and i know my husband will be angry if we didnt had sex. After a couple of times then i feel better. But even until now i still feel discomfort. Probably because it reminds me of giving birth.

I had the same experience....must use ALOT of lubrication....go slow....woman on top is a good position to start with...after a few times it will not hurt as bad...

It's normal. Dry season. I had that, was quite frustrated that I can't get to 'enjoy' while having the mood. Why not try buying a lube and see if it works?

Thành viên VIP

Alot of hormonal change after birth. He should be more understanding.

Is normal. I know the pain! Hope he understands.