10 Replies

I agree that it's best to check with your gynae and calcium supplements sound like an ideal option for you. Would there be a possibility that you're lactose intolerant? Because it happens to me at times too. Perhaps you can try other forms of milk like Almond milk (healthy!) or oat milk? Just a suggestion :)

VIP Member

Take calcium supplements which can be prescribed by ur gynae or consume food rich in calcium such as ikan bilis, bean curd, sardines, figs and leafy greens like spinach.

U are most welcome. I took calcium supplements from my gynae as well.:)

My dr told me that the prenatal supplements "Ganilia" he prescribed are multi vitamins which already contains calcium in it so I don't have to intake any.

thank you for sharing ...sis

VIP Member

I don’t like milk as well. Calcium supplements are the best. You can see the results almost instantly. Your nails will grow so much faster!!

wow really....i will try to ask from my gynea.

Try the maternal milk by Dumex, Fonterra or s26 etc. You can also try calcium supplements like the one in this picture

there may be lactose intolerance. show to a doctor who can recommend other sources of calcium.

This feeling happens in some cases and you can always have calcium supplements :)

best to check with your gynae..but i think supplements will be the best option.

Hi Mummy have u tried hot milk? can try frisomum or similac

I have not tried hot milk b4 bcoz im scared to cosume milk when i keep on vomiting it all out over and over again .. plus its very tiring n body start to ache after all the vomitings. Thank you for ur suggestion..I will try .

Best to get gynae to recommend...

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles