7 Replies

Hi me too, i had dizziness, MS and headache from week 6 and it lasted a few weeks. Then it was on and off after, less frequent in tri 2 now. My BP is usually on the low side. During tri 1, I stay home most of the time and nap alot.. Workwise, I will request to work from home on some days. If really cannot, I take mc. Just listen to your body and not force it. I tried drinking red date tea (1 bottle a day) from week 8/9 for the 1st tri, and I think it helped abit. And do move slowly when you change position. I think ventilating the room also helps.

I’m also having low BP in the morning. But in the clinics, it is always in the perfect range🤣 Yeah, I have been working from home where possible. But I have been taking so many MC and leave that I worry I don’t have enough to survive Tri 1. Hopefully things will be better in Tri 2. Will try out red date tea🙏

Hi, you’re not alone. I have very bad dizziness as well (started around week 5 and till now week 9). The moment i get out of the bed i will feel like my entire world is spinnning and then i’ll puke🫠 for myself i have bad motion sickness even prior to pregnancy, including when i take boats… I try to get up very very slowly when changing from a sitting or lying down position to standing up.

Thanks for sharing🙏 I must try to remember to get up slowly. I’m always getting out of bed too fast, then within 5 mins I will be very dizzy and had to crawl back to bed.

same here at 11weeks, no more nausea but dizzyness very bad. while cooking need to sit down already 😅

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

Experiencing persistent dizziness in early pregnancy can be quite challenging, especially when it impacts your ability to work and function normally. It's great that you have already consulted with your GP and gynecologist to ensure everything is normal. Many pregnant women experience dizziness in the early stages of pregnancy due to hormonal changes, increased blood volume, and changes in blood pressure. While it can be unsettling, there are ways to cope with it: 1. Stay Hydrated: Dehydration can exacerbate dizziness, so make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day. 2. Eat Regularly: Low blood sugar levels can contribute to dizziness. Eating small, frequent meals can help stabilize your blood sugar levels. 3. Take Your Time: When getting up from lying down or sitting, do so slowly to avoid sudden drops in blood pressure that can lead to dizziness. 4. Rest: If lying down helps alleviate your dizziness, try to get enough rest and avoid overexerting yourself. 5. Supportive Measures: Some women find relief from wearing compression stockings to improve circulation and reduce dizziness. Remember, every pregnancy is unique, and symptoms can vary from woman to woman. While it may feel challenging now, many women find that the dizziness improves as the pregnancy progresses. However, if the dizziness persists or worsens, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider for further advice and monitoring. Stay positive, take care of yourself, and remember that seeking support from other moms or a support group can also be beneficial during this time. You are not alone in experiencing these symptoms, and there are ways to manage and cope with them. Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey! If you need additional support or have further concerns, feel free to reach out to your healthcare provider for personalized advice and guidance. https://invl.io/cll6she

Trending Questions

Related Articles