Eating ICE

I have been eating ice.. sometimes I felt it is just too much ice I wanted to stop but today I went to kopitiam and request 1 plastic of ice 🥴🥴🥴😢 I just cannot stop. Anyone have this issue too?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to have an addiction to eating ice too. I can uds the urge of wanting to reach out for ice to eat. I didn't go for any check up to see if I have any vitamins deficiency but what forced me to stop my addiction was when my dentist told me tt it's causing my teeth to wear out. Told my husband (then bf) and he has been watching over my ice intake. the moment he see me reaching out for it he will stop me. Overtime the addition just stopped on it's own. So perhaps it might be good to have someone watch over u and be strict on u on this! It's tough to 'quit' but it's possible!

Read more
2y trước

yeah I think probably I should asked my husband to also watch over my intake and slowly tone down. thank you so much for ur advice. 😌😌

hi dear. i have never experienced this before but my mum did (when she was not pregnant tho). after going through some medical check ups, it was due to low iron and apparently eating ice is one of the symptoms. might not be the same for you but just sharing some experience

2y trước

that's what I googled too haha... I do have low blood and taking my iron daily.. but apparently the doctor remove the prescribe on me.

are you in first trimester?

2y trước

I'm at 3rd trimester. 30 weeks and 5days.