Hi... I have a 23 months old baby in laws not very supportive... So even today I declined a job offer cos no one to take care of my baby... I am post graduate in English Litt has almost 7yrs of working experience.. writing is my passion, I did many editorial work.. before my marriage I had been very independent and now I want to do something.. I have visited many sites of freelance but I can't get help... Please can anyone of suggest me any good site or idea about how to work from home and earn... Please.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, instead of going to sites such as Sheroes and Indeed, which say they have great opportunities for work from home, i would say you either go to some really good professional sites such as LinkedIn, or contact websites directly. most of the job suggestions you get at Sheroes and Indeed are really useless, and don't match your criteria. i have wasted a lot of time there. Instead, LinkedIn gets you instant access to many professionals directly, and so do the sites. Why not create your work portfolio and start sharing it?

Read more