I just had a miscarriage... I feel so low. How long do I wait until I can try to get pregnant again? Gynae said I should try right away, but I feel too depressed right now

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs. Been in the situation before. Yes u can try immediately or maybe 1 menstration cycle later. Can let nature takes it course. Don't focus on it. Take time to be sad about it then just be normal lor. If u have a religion, it's a good place to focus ur mind one for now.

7y trước

I think it's a difficult time for you or anyone in this situation. Talk to your spouse or close family members or friends to get some support. Be positive & life gets better! For trying for pregnancy again, physically u should wait till next normal period comes after your miscarriage episode. Psychologically u should wait till you are emotionally ready!

i had a miscarriage in Nov and im now 10 weeks pregnant.. i was so far along doc suggested i waited the 3 months to retry.. but i would suggest really take the time to accept what happened so u dont overthink everything as bad with the next pregnancy

I had a miscarriage in January 2019, I felt dead for a while I was so depressed. I took time to grief and come to understanding with what happened, here I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant with what might be twins. keep your head up. ❤

I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago and pg now my last period was on the 7th and only blead for 2 days and then nothing now I'm bleading light went to doctor and they said its ti early to tell I'm just really confused and lost

I had a miscarriage about 3 months ago, Gynae said we dont have to wait. Once I was ready we went on as per usual and realised after 6 weeks that i am pregnant again. Go through the emotions and the hurt but dont stop trying. ❤

I feel yr pain and sadness as i have been through this before a few years back... so just give yrself some time to grief and then let nature takes its course ... a short holiday would be good for a start... take care of yrself..be brave

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24251)

I didn't have a period after my miscarriage, felt guilty that it happen so quickly but really happy it did. my midwife seemed really positive about how quick it was, so whenever you feel ready x

It took me 4 years to get pregnant again after my miscarriage. Everyone is different. But I did hear if you jump right on it after a miscarriage you get pregnant right away because you are so fertile.

hi! i just had miss miscariage right now. now im 4 months but my baby have heartbeat until 8 weeks and 6 days. i want to ask if the baby die in ur womb possible u will feel something inside?