I just had a miscarriage... I feel so low. How long do I wait until I can try to get pregnant again? Gynae said I should try right away, but I feel too depressed right now

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had a miscarriage in August 2018 , && i was depressed as Well but then 3 Months later i got pregnant again , keep your head up ! you'll get pregnant in no time 💜

5y trước

Same. My miscarriage was in September, and I got pregnant 3 months after that.

So sorry about your loss. It is expedient that you exercise a little patience, so that your body can fully recover and be strengthen for another pregnancy. I wish you well

I had an ectopic pregnancy last year... Worst experience of my life, I want so badly to have a baby, but I'm also so scared it may happen again🙈

I had a miscarriage at the beginning of February and I am 11 weeks pregnant now what am saying is there is no waiting period

I've heard that if you have a miscarriage and try to get pregnant soon right after you did you will have a full term pregnancy

5y trước

I read within 6 months it's fine

Hi Ive had a miscarriage lastyear over the easter weekend and I am now 5 months pregnant again...did not plan it,it just happend.

Hi, I just had a miscarriage also last month... but the gynae told me to wait for 4 months before I can get pregnant again...😔

I've had 2 miscarriages already and it takes up to a yr everytime bc your uterus has to shrink back to normal size and repair itself

I'm sorry to hear that.. Please give yourself some time, don't be pressured to be pregnant again so fast. Whenever you are ready.

Thành viên VIP

Sorry to hear that. Give yourself some time. After 1 cycle it's good to continue. Have faith it will be positive again.

Read more