I just had my my 35 weeks gynea check up today. Everything was good. Baby weight is 2.6kg. I don't know why I feel so nervous and scared that I am going to due soon. I am going for normal delivery without epidural if I can. I am just so worry about everything. My baby head is facing down now, but not yet lock or engage. I feel my lower abdominal been very heavy and sometimes when I lie down I have got cramp and sharp pain which make me can't even move. I just can't imagine what contractions really going to be like. I hope I can pull through.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi well done mommy! You have come so far and it won't be long till you see baby's face! It is natural to feel the jitters closer to delivery date. First of all there is definitely going to be some pain involved. It is not called labour for nothing. We have endured so much pain during pregnancy already so just hang in there for a while more! It is really not as bad as you think it is because there is a group of professionals with you. And I feel you don't have to pressure yourself with not getting an epidural, if you really can't take the pain go for epidural. I encourage you do squats a few weeks before delivery day to make baby engaged. My baby was never engaged and hence my induction became an emergency c sect. Do more squats and walk more. You can also try to do some perineal massage to avoid too big a tear. So many mommies have gone through labour and we all can survive! You can too! Most important relax and your dilation will be faster

Read more
8y trước

I will do more squats from now on. hope it is not too late :s Maybe I am just too nervous and all the negative thoughts just keep coming to me. I will try to stay as positive as possible. :)