I just had my my 35 weeks gynea check up today. Everything was good. Baby weight is 2.6kg. I don't know why I feel so nervous and scared that I am going to due soon. I am going for normal delivery without epidural if I can. I am just so worry about everything. My baby head is facing down now, but not yet lock or engage. I feel my lower abdominal been very heavy and sometimes when I lie down I have got cramp and sharp pain which make me can't even move. I just can't imagine what contractions really going to be like. I hope I can pull through.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey dear, these are all anxiety pangs that are hitting you now that your baby is going to come to you soooooon :)))) like the others here, i would also suggest that have faith in your care team and be positive. you are doing great and your baby will arrive in due time. the lower part feels heavy because your baby is quite big now, so you may feel it difficult to sit, stand or even lie down. remember, the more relaxed you are, the more easy it will be for you and baby during the birth. also, since you are planning for a natural birth, don't think much about the contractions. it depends from person to person. share your concerns with your midwife or doc and ask them how you can manage your contractions and pain best. all the best

Read more