Covid vaccine at end of 3rd trimester

I will be getting my first jab at 35 weeks, still contemplating if I should proceed, any experiences or advice?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Hi Mama, Studies have shown that the vaccine is safe for pregnant women. After I read about the case with Malaysian Singer Siti Sarah, I think better to be safe than sorry. Just my two cents! Take care, you’re almost at the finish line.

3y trước

Thank you, I have decided to proceed and pray for the best, I want to be less worried after post pregnancy regarding vaccination and family visiting during confinement onwards.

Im 35 weeks now and still unsure as its only few weeks away to the end of pregnancy,sigh

3y trước

I have decided to just go for it only because after birth and during confinement period I might be weak and vulnerable as well and people may come to visit to see the baby & I am a very antsy person, the wait for confinement to be over to get my vaccine might have unecessary stress for me haha. But thats my reasoning, majority of mummies here are also waiting for after confinement to get the jab, again do only what you are comfortable with. Jiayou!