vagina stitching

So i just gave birth last few days. How long did ur vagina gets better, as in the swollen feeling?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It took me about 10 days. I actually wash it gently with cotton in warm water and dettol but dilute the dettol in the warm water. Each time I use the toilet, I will clean with warm water n dettol. Try to be gentle in all your movements and while seated.

Oh my dear.. I can’t imagine.. I have Low tolerance for pain and one time, my friend who gave birth naturally told me she accidentally sprayed her vajayjay with the bidet and I cringed in horror. Yikes. Hope it gets better for you ASAP!!

Mine was 2 weeks. Swollen and pain all the way to anal part 😥 because stitches until there. I wasn’t able to walk or sit properly but miraculously it healed after 2 weeks. I thought it would take longer time.

5y trước

First I thought using normal sanitary but actually maternity helped me more because of its thick and soft cushion. I didn’t feel much pain when sitting. After 2 weeks you’ll be fine 😊 for me it’s just a bit of belly cramp sometimes even until now (3 months already)

About 2weeks.. try to sit on a cushion if you need to sit down, wash with warm water everytime after toilet, pat dry the wound. Take care

I felt better in 4weeks. Total no pain in 6 weeks and recovery took more than 8 weeks.

Thành viên VIP

Took me 2 weeks.. Difficult to walk and bend down prior. I had a second degree tear

4 days. Bcause my massage makcik told me to wash it with hot water and it worked!

5y trước

Thank much ❤❤

A week, a week or two. Depends on how your body heals.

Omg that was the eerie part , mine took about 3 weeks

A week or two depending on the body healing process