I gained a lot of weight with my first pregnancy and had trouble taking it off. Now I'm expecting my second child and I really want to exercise regularly -- but I'm so tired I can't get motivated. How do other expectant mums manage to keep up an exercise routine? And do you have any tips on staying comfortable?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds like me :'( I had the perfect BMI before I gave birth to my 1st child. Afterwards, and it took me about 3 years for me to go back to my previous BMI because the weight just wouldn't come off. After my 2nd pregnancy, it got worse, mainly because I didn't watch my diet and ate whatever I wanted. 5 months post delivery, I was weighing 91kg, BMI of 34. Like what Diana mentioned, it's best if you watch your diet but it's definite that you will gain some weight post delivery. Breastfeeding has been claimed to help with losing weight & I highly recommend doing Jamu tummy wraps to help firm up the tumy area.

Read more

For me, I find it is very tiring to exercise during pregnancy so I didn't have any particular exercise. However, for short distance from home, I will try to have a walk instead of driving. If you don't feel like exercise during pregnancy it is perfectly fine. You can do work out eg. Zumba, swimming after you deliver your baby. For me, I tried to control my diets and total breastfeed my kids to shed off my weight gained during pregnancy and managed to lost weight 4 months post delivery.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2588)

thanks