I just found out that I miscarried. I am 11 weeks pregnant. I feel devastated. Why me? Why is God so unfair. What did I do to deserve this? I have been trying for so long and I followed all the rules and now I am left with nothing.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry this happened to you :( I can't even begin to fathom your pain and it's something I wish didn't have to happen to any woman. I know it's hard to hear this but it is NOT your fault. Pregnancy is unpredictable and anything can happen. Its alright to be angry, it's alright to feel sad. There are no “shoulds” in this, no right way to feel. I am a believer of God and I believe He has a reason for everything, and there is a blessing behind everything. I pray you'll be strong and always surrounded by the people who love and support you. In the near future, if you feel strong and grounded and ready to move forward after a miscarriage that is totally valid. If you feel deep loss and grief then that, too, is appropriate. No one gets to tell you how you feel except you.

Read more