I feel im the worst mom

Hi i just found out im 12 w pregnant. And sad to know that i have cyst size of 2.8cm outside my ovary. I know its not that worst yet, but to find out bout that i dont know how i can cope with being pregnant and handling 2 kids below 3. I even lose weight. Sometimes i dont know what to eat. And everything is on me. I feel sad that ppl say my 11 mnth baby quite light. I feel like i didnt do my job by giving my kids a proper meal. How to? I myself in this condition.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mum! I am in my 1st pregnancy now & I see to you as inspirational. You have 2 kids, being pregnant wif 3rd, u have to care for your 2 kids & for urself. You are a powerhouse. As for cyst I don't think it's a concern. I got pregnant aft finding out I have cyst, which was told not a concern as long as smaller then 5cm. My cyst was confirmed to be not a concern & doesn't seem like one that grows. If your Dr says so too then mum, you have one less of a concern :) Abt ppl sayin hw ur child weight is nw; pls ignore them. As long as ur 11mth is okay, as in nutritional intake is good, waste eliminations is gd, sleeps in & if Dr say ur 11mth wt is fine, why care to wad others says rt. Like as thou they are one who are caring for you & ur children😒 And mum pls don't say that you are in a 'condition'. It's stressful yes, but it's not a condition mummy it's a phase that's all. Take sm time before sleep if can to type down ur thought process. Better if you can find time to write it all down. Jus write & write. Aft few days go back read thru & u will realise you hav gone pass those days & so will be your that day hardship. It will end at night & tmr will be a next day. I know easy said then done. I wuld not be able to do wad u are doing. But look again mum, uou have done this before. You are your hero that you can look up to, that you have done so much before & cross over the difficulties of being pregnant while having a child to care for. All you got to do now mum, is do it again. Sure to u can do again :) Like I said, you are our inspiration🤩

Read more

huggggssss motherhood and pregnancy are both tough enough on their own, it will take a superwoman like u to be able to go through both at the same time so don't let anyone doubt how amazing u are. I always rem what my boss use to tell me, we are all making the best decision and doing our best based on what's avail to us at the moment, and that's good enough. my baby also dropped from 90th percentile to 15th percentile and I was feeling so horrible, but she's now a cute bubble 18m old. there will be never ending comments from ppl (eh feed more FM/BM, eh do this do that, eh why Ur baby like that), but ignore them, we just do us!💪jiayou mummy

Read more

are your kids happy and healthy? are they happy when you come home? that's all that matters. those who just like to say nonsense to you, they don't matter. just follow Gynae instructions - they know what's best for you