I feel that I m so emotionally dependent on my husband that whenever we have a fight and not on talking terms, I feel extremely low that I don't feel like doing anything.. I get super depressed. Also my husband is not at all pampering sorts which is one of the reasons I get annoyed with him. How do I deal with this and wat shift I do to keep myself going in such situations so that my daily routine doesn't get affected.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im sorry to hear that you are going through this, but i have also been in this situation. sometimes, we need to give ourselves, and our relationship, a shake up. i suggest you start looking at ways to be independent yourself, where you can also make some money maybe. if you have the time you can go for a regular office job, or try work from home options. take time out for yourself. do things that you like to do with friends. go on lunch dates with your kid(s). once your hubby sees you are happy and on your own, he may turn around. otherwise, you can always speak to him directly and tell him whats going on in your mind..

Read more