Can I eat Nandos? Think Their chicken Peri Sauce Is made with herbs

Can I eat Nandos? Think Their chicken Peri Sauce Is made with herbs

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

No problems. Try not to nitpick on every little bit of ingredient, and you will be fine. Big picture: herbs are usually used in very small amounts in most dishes, except (as pointed out) in the case of Chinese herbal soups etc. As long as you practise restraint/moderation and not start chewing on a bunch of herbs for a snack, you’re golden. Spicy is ok too, again - as long as you’re not eating ONLY spicy food every meal, you shouldn’t worry. The human body is more resilient than we give it credit for. 😉

Read more

Pregnancy Meals Singapore-agency provides Pregnancy Meals Food services to help mothers with full recovery after childbirth and taking good care of the baby. Pregnancy Meals provides dishes that best suit the various nutritional needs of both mother and baby. Get the best confinement food in Singapore from us! https://pregnancymeals.com.sg/

Read more

A small amount of herbs should be fine. I would go ahead and eat. But if its chinese herbs like herbal chicken soup that kind, I will avoid because chinese herbs can be quite strong haha...

yes mummy! eat everything in moderation :). i ate nando's even before going to the hospital to give birth :)

Thành viên VIP

I’d eaten once too. I choose the lemon herbs. Not spicy.

Yes you can as long as it is not so spicy.