First Time Pregnancy

I am at early stage pregnancy at 7 weeks old. I vomit while brushing my teeth, i do have fatique,nausea and frequent urination,cant eat proper meal because i get full easily and lost weight too. Is this normal? ☺ I feel bloated sometimes and a pinch here and there. Is there anything i need to worry. #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s perfectly normal to be feeling this way. Some mothers experience way worse than what you’re going through. I’m at my early stage too, Week 8 but it’s my 2nd pregnancy. I am tired all day everyday, emotions are off the charts, hate my husband (😂), bloated all day, slight cramps, super sensitive gag reflex and acid reflux all the time. Seem to have food aversion to chicken cause the thought or sight of chicken makes me want to throw up. I haven’t been eating proper meals too cause my senses are heightened so the smell of cooking makes me want to puke. I gag easily at the slightest smell of food. Been thinking about Maggie most of the time and having cravings like fishcake dipped in Tom yum soup (like in Korean drama 😝), fried chicken dumpling, nasi goreng kampung, coin prata, etc. I would advise you to eat small meals at frequent intervals, drink plenty of water if you can to fight off nausea. Eat your folic acid too. Munch on fruits, raisins, nuts, biscuits/crackers etc when your MS (morning sickness - can also be all day or night sickness) is at its peak. It usually gets worse before it gets better but not to worry, it goes away in 2nd trimester. 🥰

Read more
2y trước

I have my ointment with me all day everyday. It’s everywhere. In my bag, at my in-laws, at my parents, in my bedroom, in my husband’s bedroom. Everything I feel nauseous I’ll quickly rubbed some on my nose and neck. It feels much better with that. I do gag few times in the middle of the night especially now that I have dry cough since I found out I was pregnant. But after that just sleep it off.

Whatever you’re going through is normal. And when you hit week 9&10, you will want to give up. I hated vomiting everyday. And only nibbling on biscuits for most meals.

2y trước

Thank You. Nothing to be worry right.