Baby still in breech position

I dont want to go for c-sect but my baby have yet to turn worried i cannot get her to turn i time. Any idea how i can make my baby turn?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

How many weeks you are now? I was 30-32 weeks when my baby was in breech position and my gynae told me to not be worry and do exercise cause later baby will turn.. So, after check up then I start to exercise such as yoga for making baby position turn (lots of videos on YouTube) every afternoon, I walk 10x in basketball court every morning, I always go staircase for going up and down and go to park which has lots of stairs until 37 weeks then Alhamdulillah I was vaginal delivered. Perhaps you could try it and positive thinking. I also don’t wanna go for c-sect so I always pray and told to my baby for help her mummy to make her out in smooth vaginal delivery ☺️ hope you’re always healthy, happy and safe ❤️

Read more
3y trước

35 weeks

Talk to ur baby . I did that with my 1st . At 38 weeks , he turn . 1 week ltr i when into labor . Normal delivery . But at 38 weeks when my son turn my whole stomach is like tsunami . Coz big already no space thrn he turn . Lol . Now 2nd baby , girl . At 30 weeks ultrasound, gynea say baby turn already .

Read more
Thành viên VIP

how many weeks are you? if still early then need not worry as baby will turn

3y trước

Im at going 36 weeks soon

Play music n place it near the end of the bed, talk to him / her

long walk or pre natal massage..it helps