Just found out I am pregnant!

I just did the test at home and found out I am pregnant. I have taken an appointment for today with OBGYN too. Anything to do before the appointment? Like do I need to go empty stomach ? Sorry need advise very excited and nervous as this is first time for me 🙈

Just found out I am pregnant!
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

nothing to prepare, just eat and drink as normal.. but since its still early (week 7/8 and lesser) likely cannot see anything, so be prepared they might tell you come back another day or even ask you do blood test or vaginal scan to make sure all go well.. you just relax, don't be affected by that because its quite normal..

Read more
2y trước

Gotcha. Thanks a lot Angela :)

congratulations!! ♡ just be comfortable! since ure still early in your pregnancy, they may or may not do transvaginal scan but most prob they will schedule your next appt at 8 weeks! just prepare whatever questions that u want to ask the dr with regards to your pregnancy!

2y trước

Understood :)

Congrats! No need to prepare anything, just eat and drink as per normal but do empty your bladder before scan. I hold my urine until full bladder then during scan they ask me go urine cos too full the bladder and its blocking baby 😂

2y trước

Haha okay lol

Congrats! there's really nothing to prepare.. i got to know im pregnant at 5 weeks but gynae only see me at 8 weeks.. any earlier than 8 weeks you prolly won't see anything.. meanwhile, avoid alcohol, raw food and smoking.. :)

2y trước

Perfect. Thanks a lot :)

congratulations. nothing tt u need to do before the appt. u r still in Early stage. so be prepared tt u won't see much from the ultrasound and also can't hear heartbeat yet

2y trước

Noted :)

Congrats! I’m not sure if you should empty your bladder first. Maybe there is a glucose urine test before the scan. The doctor will let you know if you need to :)

Congratulations! 🌹 Nothing you need to do before that, no need empty stomach as well ☺️

2y trước

Thanks a lot Chlo. So excited !

Congrats!!! Nothing to prepare but likely there'll be a blood test and transvaginal scan.

2y trước

Thanks Sylvia!

Congratulations!!!! and enjoy your pregnancy journey 😍

2y trước

Thank you so much. Nervous and excited!

congrats 👏 😄 enjoy your pregnancy journey.