Not excited at all, always feeling down.

I am currently only 9+ weeks and having a very tough time with my pregnancy. I have been eating only plain crackers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The sight, smell and even the thought of food makes me nausea. I am salivating so much and my mouth always have that weird bitter taste. Each time i try to eat something, i will vomit them which makes me feeling hungry and more nausea . I cannot sleep at night, it is so uncomfortable sleeping on my right and left side. Thus, i sleep on my back which in turn gave me backaches. I am so exhausted, frustrated and stress. I cry all the time. My face is full of acne which makes me feel so ugly. At times I just don't want to get out of bed, I almost hating life itself. I know i should be grateful but it is so hard to feel any positivity when you are so ill and almost depressed. Maybe I expected that pregnancy is going to be enjoyable, as what most women make it seems like but, this is not what i thought it would be. Am i the only one feeling this way? #firstbaby #advicepls #pleasehelp

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

everyone experience pregnancy differently. for my 1st pregnancy, I have morning sickness starting at 6pm sharp for the 1st tri. so no food after that. and I have to sleep by 9pm. but things got better at 2nd tri. so, things might get better for you soon. hang in there. I've heard watermelon helps in morning sickness. not sure if you wanna try. take care.

Read more