emotional

I am currently 38weeks. Sometimes I felt so emotional and cried and I don't know how to explain this. I felt myself very unwell and heavy everything seems like very careless and felt so tired. My hubby did came to consoled me asked me what happen I just can't explain I just my body cannot take e weight and so restless. I have aged 3yrs toddler she is attention seeker and she cling to me alot. anyone mummies here have the same issue like me? Am I mentally stressed or????

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Maybe you want to inform your gynae about it? He/she can recommend you their team of psychologist to better help you manage your emotions? Maybe you can also look up on mindfulness? I have anxiety problem that leads to panic attack. I went for mindfulness and tried to manage my thoughts through that. You can also try to walk in park and try to enjoy present/the moment. Tell yourself: you are strong and will be strong for your children and yourself! You are in control of your own mind and emotion! Go go!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Don’t feel stress and you are definitely not alone. :) it will be good to bring your baby for a short walk. (Even tho it will be a little tiring) but I guess the smile of hers will bring sunshine to you.

This period more emotional, i felt that too. But i do feel much better after going out window shopping. Try distract yourself doing things that you enjoy

Mummy jiayou. Baby coming out soon just 2 more weeks or earlier.. U can de. Mummy is wonder 💪

Thành viên VIP

It is your hormones. Keep yourself occupied

Thanks for all your support.

U r almost there.. hang on

You are not alone dear be strong. I gave birth to my 3rd when my 1st is only 3 and my 2nd is 2. I was very physically and emotionally tired even before the baby was born. But my family and friends have been my support. Talk to your closest family member or a friend every now and then. Let it out. But believe me everything will get better and easier. Nothing will stay the same.

Read more