Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first son comes out 41w5d.. Now my second son due 24/9.. Just enjoy it.. No worries.. As long as mother and baby healthy.. Most important don't stress...

I have the same experience and im on 36th week as well, 1st baby. I find it hard to breathe when my tummy is really tight and baby is moving too

everyone is different 😊 so juz be prepared and juz focuz on your body and have alot of rest ❤️ its juz a waiting game dear😊

true, i had my daughter 3 weeks earlier. Be prepared. Mine when i went for checkup the doctor ask me to induce that day itself

37 weeks is the full term of the baby this is normal and ok , dont worry mommy..

pls be prepared momma , I was kind of unprepared and now I'm in hospital 2cm dilated at 36 weeks

Relax and enjoy the last lap. Your bb will come when they are ready to meet u. Take care.

When the time comes and you wait at the delivery ward, there will be no fear. 😉

Don’t be scared, let nature take its course. I gave birth at 38 weeks.

No worries, I gave birth at 40 weeks + 2 days. I think it’s depend