i come frm a broken family & it took me forever 2 trust my husband (i luv him a lot i do) b4 marriage. do u think my kids will b the same way? will they have trusst iissues lk me too?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You children will learn from the environment that you and your husband create for them. I think you and your husband will be great parents and role models for them. While your past will influence your thinking and mindset, it sounds like you are now in a loving relationship. That will be what your children will see and learn from. Don't worry too much.. don't let your past continue to have a hold on you. Take care there! :)

Read more
8y trước

I come from a broken family too just like you i have trust issues. I grew up deprive of parental love bt was bless enough to be brought up bt my grandparents who love me wholeheartedly. I use to be angry with the world not happy why i have to grow up in this kind of environment... But as i grow up wiser, mature i look back and came to realise that i am thankful for growing in such an environment as it has mould me to be who i am. With that experience it makes me love my child even more and ca