Anxiety

I cant sleep at night thinking about the times my husband cheated on me before our marriage and how possibly it could happen again. We just got married 4 mos ago. And a month before the wedding, i caught a message on his phone. He was asking a random girl for sex. Hindi daw natuloy ung "do" sabi nya. Pero dapat di talaga matutuloy ung kasal kasi ayoko na. But i am pregnant and we're already 90% on the preparation. He showed regret and guilt, he continued on the prep without my cooperation kasi ayoko na talaga. So natuloy parin ung wedding and now im feeling stuck with my decision. I know he loves me and I love him so much but i feel like pinaparusahan ko lang sarili ko. 4mos married and 8 mos pregnant here ?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Sabi nga when in doubt, don't. But then it already happened. Just pray for guidance and strength mommy para sa inyo ni baby and also para na din sa hubby mo. I hope na this chance na binigay mo ay pahahalagahan niya and that he won't get tempted to cheat again. Talk to him about how you feel para naman mailabas mo. Try to stay positive. Few more weeks and lalabas na si baby nyo kaya iwas stress ka na mommy. 🙏🙏🙏

Đọc thêm