rant

am i being petty to end of the rs, just bc he isnt helping in helping and parenting to our baby? i mean i gave him so much chances to help me out bc ive been doing things alone all this while and im tired. there are times when i scolded him, he just sleep and have the whole bed to himself, letting me sleep on the floor after settling baby, as if im a maid. i even found out hes on tinder. not the first time. i gave him chances after chances. we're staying with his brother and im waiting for hdb to reply. currently we in the same room but we do things solo. baby i take care myself 24/7,while him other side of the room play games, watch movie loudly when baby sleeping, texting other girls. i really want to leave this house, but i have nowhere to go. its so frustrating here. sorry i just need a space to rant ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Sorry to know. He should have helped and treated you better. Your baby is blessed to have you as a devoted mother. Seek help from MSF if you really want to be independent and stay strong for your baby!