I am trying to conceive.. I am 4 days late on my periods, my pregnancy test shows negative, but I am getting a white discharge.. by googling i am getting a lot of varied answers like i might be pregnant but i am not even feeling any kinda fatigue or morning sickness, or any other symptons

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

this one is case to case basis... every pregnancy differ. trust me. when i had my first. i didnt even know i was pregnant till my 9weeks. my 3rd child was the most difficult journey. she tell the whole world she exist in me before i givr birth. if your period is regular... dun hv to worry. the hormone level might not be alot yet to detect. wait for another 4 days maybe....

Read more

Don't give up trying! Babies come at unexpected timing. Keep trying and seek doctor's help if necessary. I knew the feeling as I was trying to conceive few years back and was hopeful everytime but was disappointed when it showed negative. We went to see doctor and with proper guidance on ovulation period etc, we conceived our firstborn then our second.

Read more

I suggest you to go to a GP nearby to have a blood test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. Some pregnancy test kit might not be as sensitive. Blood test is more accurate to detect hCG. Some people will not experience pregnancy symptoms so early. Hope there is a good news for you!

It's too early right now as my doctor friend had once told me that it takes 10-15 days for a pregnancy test to come positive. Read more about pregnancy tests and how to take them here: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy-test

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3003)

After how many days of period do sex to conceive.. Or what is time to conceive.. Is there is something to follow during sex

6y trước

well for me i had sex a 2 days after my period had stop and still got pregnant. maybe its because i had a miscarriage 2months before that which makes me more fertile. i think some pharmacy sells an ovulation indicator. maybe that would help.😎

thanks

thanks got my blood tested today.. its negative :(

u have to wait until 2 weeks late of period.