I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

that is just crazy to have sex with some "religous guru"... doesnt that mean the father of the baby is his instead of ur husband? 😅.. instead of resorting to such insane method, why dont you have a bidan to massage your rahim. your rahim might not be at the right place(jatuh maybe) . at the same time both you and husband should start eating zinc supplement. also for you, not only take zinc but also folic acid.

Read more
5y trước

also make sure you know when is your most fertile time.. download the app ladytimer. eat proper food too that can help your fertility. check this site out https://www.everydayhealth.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/foods-that-make-you-fertile.aspx