I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this is the most ridicilous thing i've heard.. you just need to keep praying, trying and leave all your trust to the All Mighty God.. You should only concieve with your husband.. what if that Guru has sickness that can't be cured? it would effect your baby and you too.. what if someday your husband,in laws put all the guilt to you if something you didn't want to happen in your family?? just think positive.. i will share tips that i've got from others.. first, they said the right time for us who trying to concieve is at early morning between 6am to 7am.. that is when our egg most active.. second you must eat all types of peanuts,milk.. third, 12-16day from your period calendar is the right time to concieve as it high chance of pregnancy..fourth,there is no need for you and your husband to do it all the time.. i mean days straight,every night.. no there is no need for that.. fifth,for sure you need to know the right position to concieve.. you can find it on google.. just try all the tips.. before i forgot,don't eat something that taste sour.. it doesn't help..consume folic acid.. buy at pharmacies..

Read more