I already start to worried about having a baby. I am about to labour, I am staying with my own family. I just worry that my husband and my family members will have conflicts.. I don't know will it happen, but I just start to worry about it ..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Like what the others said, worrying won't help because u are guessing - "worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives u something to do but gets u no where" - came across this quote today. As long as there are humans, there will be conflict. Everyone will be trying their best and may insist on theirs being the best and everyone have different standards. Conflict is inevitable whether u guys are staying together or staying separate or whatever. Just know that confinement will be challenging because everyone will be trying to tell u n baby what is best for u all, u will be tired, u will need to care for baby etc etc. so the best thing u can do now is just know some basic stuff that u not compromising, and then the rest just compromise and work things out altogether. No need to worry, when it come it comes. It may not come or even come little too

Read more