I am 7 months pregnant and I started forming rashes all over my legs. I think it's Pupp. It's really itchy. What can I do to alleviate the itch

Post image
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is this your first pregnancy? Are you having a boy? Did it start with stretchmarks from the tummy area? And is it very itchy? If you answered yes, then I am 99.9% sure this is Puppp. You should go visit your derm. By the way, if you had Puppp for first pregnancy, very high chance to have it again for second pregnancy. I had PUPPP in my last pregnancy and I used a bar soap called 999 that I bought from Sheng Siong for under $1. It helped me a lot, the rashes gradually disappeared. I also drank a lot of lemon water and coconut water. Anyway mummy, this is very common condition that many of us mummy experience. It's really a torture right now, but after delivery it is gone. Try to occupy your mind right now so you don't think about the pain. You can read more about Puppp here: http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/whose-body/skin-rashy.aspx

Read more
2y trước

1)shower with cold water, 2)towel dry a bit and IMMEDIATELY use basic body moisturiser (preferably nothing heavily perfumed. I used Nivea body whitening cos it absorbs fast) . 3)after which I use the Snake cooling power especially on itchy areas and it helps cool it down and rid the itch. 4) Use cool loose clothing 5) drink lots of water, use humidifier in the room a d watch your diet. hope this helps~ Im gg though it too