To stay or leave in an unhappy relationship ? 20 weeks pregnant.

I am 32 this year. My spouse to be gambles. Take care of me less than 2 days a week. We don’t stay together. He comes over to my parents place to stay with me 2 days a week. Sometimes he’s non existence . Sleep for the 2 whole day when he’s with me as he gambles till 6am. I am thinking of leaving… but I am scare… till today my parents does not know that I am pregnant. any opinion from single moms? I am pretty lost. Crying to sleep every night.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I rather be alone than stay with a man who avidly gambles AND don't prioritise u or the coming baby. Speaking from someone who seeked divorce from a gambler a decade ago, I found my happiness and strength in my child after he was born. raised him for a good year and a half before I married my current husband. Find a man whom even if he can't shower u with luxurious stuffs, he at least will shower u with endless love and support. Anything with addiction, its not gna be a happy matter. It takes a lot of rehab and time and patience. U don't have to worry abt being a single mom. There's support everywhere, and also Be honest with ur parents, they are closest to u and they would want to see their daughter happy. once they see their grandchild, they might even love the baby a lot more than u know. Chin up dear.

Read more
2y trước

You will be very ok. Happier and blessed esp when baby is with u. Will be ur strength and motivation. All will be well. #faith