What Should I Do?

Me and my husband are under going divorce now. It's our first cny with our baby. Should I bring baby back to his place during cny even his family hates me alot? Do I need to give my pil Angbao when our situation now like this?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Give is a respect. Divorce is between u and your husband. If they are in Singapore, u can bring the baby back, if oversea then need to think carefully. Don’t because of hate, don’t let the baby go close to the father side. I’m believe, they also love their own blood. We Love Child 👶🏻

Thành viên VIP

So sad to hear tat u r going thru divorce now ... I will say it depends on u to make the choice ... (Gd & Bad) but watever make sure tis thoughts dun OVER STRESS U as ur CUTIE NEEDS U TO THE MAX & HAPPI CHINESE NEW YR TO U N UR CUTIE PIE

Don't think you have to give them angpao. He can bring the baby to his place if you're uncomfortable. Don't think you have to make yourself uncomfortable by going there

You don’t have to do anything you don’t like. Your husband can bring him if he cares to. You should surround yourself with your positive support network.

Thành viên VIP

Up to you really, will your pil want to see their grandchild etc..? If not then not necessary. Do take care !!

Thành viên VIP

Based on your description of the situation, I don’t think it’s necessary

Imho, you may consider to visit them