Pregnant Mommies to go for vaccine

Hi! My husband has adverse effect with vaccine that he took few months ago, thus he dont advise to take 2nd dose of pfizer.. Any one has similar experience but still proceed to take vaccine? I’m more scared on the effect to my baby. Wouldnlove to hear reassuring stories please

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy. My husband has adverse effect after taking his 1st dose cominarty vaccine . He went to ktph to go for further check up coz he got some sort like rashes all over his body. Ktph dr advice not to take 2nd dose vaccine but we did contact MOH and asked for their advice and they suggested to take sinovac vaccine at NUH. He will be taking tomm. For my case, im currently 25 weeks preg and im done with my 1st n 2nd vaccine. Im doing fine and i only had sore arms 😊 My gynae also give me green light to take my vaccine. Btw my husband took his 1st dose on july and they only contacted my husband to take his 2nd dose tomm which i think the gap is quite long. But hopefully he will be doing fine after completed his vaccine 🙏🏼u dont worry ya. Take ur vaccine after ur gynae approves it and u will be fine 😊

Read more
3y trước

Sorry typo July not June **