How much to divorce including all legal procedures & paperwork?

My hubby wants to end our 18yrs of r/s (9yrs courtship & 9yrs marriage) and divorce with me but I need to know what crucial things to know, what steps to take first and how much are the charges like? I am not working since after I gave birth till now for about 4 years but I don’t want to lose my girl and want the sole custody of her no matter what as he’s a tyrant and aggressive dad. Thanks to advise and provide any legal divorce lawyer contacts.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Sorry to hear that, will suggest you to see a marriage couseller to see if this marriage able to save. Divorcing will do certain impact on your child. Hope you can talk it out. In sg there's no sole custody unless your husband give up or he is abusive. Usually is shared custody. Normally care and control will goes to mother but have to depend on situation too. If your hub is not fighting with you 3k legal fee if he is it can goes to 5 digit bill.

Read more
4y trước

Then you have to apply ppo before you file will help you more. But still hope you guys can talk it out. 18 years not easy, sometime just too used to it can no longer express the love anymore.