How can we understand what babies are crying about? Does their cry sound different when they are hungry compared to when they are tired?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, I will look at the time my child had his last feed and nap. His cries were sharper and more intense when he was hungry, and more to sobbing when he was tired. However, there are times when he was crying despite being fed earlier. That was the growth spurt period when he kept wanting to drink and sleeping patterns changed. I had to check if he had soiled his diapers, rub some tummy oil to ensure was not gas pblm. He continued to cry and by looking at his big eyes, I knew he wasnt feeling sleepy so I made some bm which he drank hungrily. It takes a lot of trial and errors as babies are smart.

Read more

Yes. I know what they want when listen to their crying. As a new parent looking for answers, you may need to turn to context cues to determine if there is a reason behind your infant's cries. Sometimes the reason for the tears is fairly obvious. Other times, you just want to throw up your hands and sob yourself. If she last ate two hours ago, chances are good she's hungry. Or if she's been awake for 90 minutes or more, she's probably tired.

Read more

i all abt trial n error.. baby cry when they r hungry diapers wet tired (time to zzz) stomach not well too hot or too cold they way u carry her not comfortable or even when feeding she cry -milk too hot or too cold) urine ( my girl will cry (scream) when she need urine so need carry her to toilet to wee) u have to slowly explore..

Read more

Yes, you can know base on you yourself have to manage through experience. Every baby are different, you may can check though those example and slowly understand your baby cry. 1st- hungry 2nd- diapers wet 3rd- rashes (body/buttock) 4th- stomach bloated 5th- teething 6th- hot Etc... 7th- if cry non stop better go see doctor.

Read more

Diffeent cries denoted different feelings but i think alot based on experience and gut feelings. I got 4 kids myself and the 1st 2 was considered inexperienced and don't really kn wat they r crying 4. As my #3 & #4 are closer, i grown to understand them better.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13057)

it's more of trial and error. check is it time for feeding, diapers and if all these are no problem then It maybe baby sleepy and tired. want to be carry to comfort to sleep.