How should I deal with such matter?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmmm correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your helper is trying to avoid the medical checkup result? Am I reading between the lines properly or looking too much into it? Anyway, if I was in your shoes, I'd be okay with letting her go back but only after all the loose ends are tied up, in this case, the medical, the thumbprint and a replacement. Maybe you should also seek advice from the agency from which you hired her from, see if they can help. To me, if my helper has been with me for years and is trustworthy/loyal, I wouldn't mind letting her go home for a week but if she's new or you don't really have a good feeling about whether or not she's coming back, then maybe it's time to consider other options.

Read more
8y trước

She has been with me for 2 weeks only. She has hinted to me several times that she is no comfortable working for me cos we are big family of 7. But her main duties are only to care for my kids (a newborn and a toddler). I don't think she is avoiding her medical result as I check with her previous employer of her, her previous employer mentioned she is a good girl. But not sure what is happening... Sigh.