How do you rekindle the flame of love for your husband? Most of our time is spent taking care of the kids, so we really don't get to spend much quality time together. I fear that this might take a toll on our marriage. Any suggestions for improving our relationship?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mommy, don't worry, it wont take a toll on your marriage if both of you understand your situation. I will tell you my story, and after all the hardships, we still have flame of love. Hope this helps! My husband and I are not living together (for now) since we lost our home after the big fire incident last year. My daighter and I are now living with my parents and my husband is at his parents rented house since it is near his work place. My husband will go to us every weekends only and if we're together. we're busy taking care of our daughter. But still, Im not worried, as it is one of the things that we do that will make our realationship grow. While baby is sleeping, that is the only time that we get to tease each other, talk, watch movie together, eat snacks, hug and kiss. Those are just simple things, but a big factor for both of us, knowing that we still love each other deeply . :)

Read more