in-laws to watch their language

How do you politely tell your in-laws to watch their language when your little one is around? My brother in law and father in law curses a lot. My father in law particularly. He curses in spanish and filipino as if its his spoken exclamation point (he's half spanish)! My husband and mother in law already warned him multiple times for my 20 month old has this awesome skill of copying and recording everything in an instant. But it is part of his system he cant seem to control it. My baby once cursed back! Help

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

With monitoring services like hackerspyville@gmail com, you get to track her social media activities like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media platform she may be signed up on. You will be able to see who she is in frequent contact with and what they discuss about. Even the group pages she may be participating in will be available for you to go through. Her calls, chat threads and previously deleted messages will be retrieved and you can conveniently go through them. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image