How much was your PD fee after delivery at the hospital? Pls Share which hospital

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I delivered my baby in NUH. I was charged about $300 for PD fees. You can read up more from here: http://www.nuhgynae.com.sg/cos/o.x?c=/wbn/pagetree&func=view&rid=1056785#paediatric Paediatric Screening Package -This package consists of a daily visit from a Paediatrician to check on your baby during your stay at NUH. All private patients are automatically registered for this package. -Any tests and medication that are required will be charged separately. In the event that your baby requires a higher level of care or intensive care due to unforeseen circumstances, all additional items consumed will be charged, on top of the package price. -Optional Services Paediatric Standby Service. This is an optional service for a paediatrician to standy during your delivery. You and obstetrician can request for this service at the time of delivery. Room-in Service. This service is available in the single bed ward (A1 Class) if you would like a family member to accompany you through the night. There is a sofa bed in the ward for one adult to room-in.

Read more

My PD is Dr Terence Tan. He charged $395.9 for one visit. I delivered at Mount Alvernia Hospital. PD charges depend on the PD and not hospital. Dr Terence Tan is highly recommended. He is very fatherly and friendly. On my last day of stay at hospital, he checked on my baby to test his Juandice level. He then came to my ward to let me know that baby is alright and provided advices on things to look out for.

Read more
Post reply image

I was charged about $500 for Dr Janice Wong for 2 days visitation without any complications. Basically what she did was a thorough after birth physical assessment of baby and she would come in to visit us every morning to tell us about anything she wanted to highlight about the baby. She was very professional and we could tell that she really has a heart for what she does.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1796)

Thành viên VIP

Can really vary in pricing - can go from 300 to upwards of 1,000. Mine was about $500. Dr Lee from Mt E Orchard.

thanks