clothing

how many sets of........ do u have? (1) Newborn (2) 0-3m (3) 3-6m EDD OCT 2019

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Let's see, apart from hand me downs, I bought items from the following before I gave birth - Mothercare 1 mega set with 2 rompers and 2 sleep suits mittens and booties for 0-3 months - Uniqlo long sleeve cotton 50cm 2 sets of 3 all different colours (the kimono style is bomb and damn easy to wear) and then I went to buy 60cm in other designs and also from airism and the short sleeved ones. Huge fan! - H&m long sleeve 50cm sets of 4 also because Uniqlo ran out of designs for me After that 3 months onwards you decide if you can look at which brand you prefer, cotton feeling and all then u get bigger sizes. Try not to get those pull over head kind cos it's so hard to change them and when they cry omg it doesn't stop.

Read more

I bought quite alot😅 (1) newborn pj- long sleeves 6 sets Day suits - short sleeves and sleeveless almost 10. (2) 0-3months 6 sets each (Pjs + day suits ) (3) 3-6 months 6 sets each I scare bb vomit + stain their clothes. And my parents pretty “ pantang” cannot wash bb clothes at night

Read more

1. None, because bb will outgrow very fast 2. 10 sets of romper and 5 sets of pyjamas, dont forget socks, mittens, caps, handkerchief, changing mat, swaddles, muslin cloths 3. 5-7 sets of rompers and 5-7 sets of pyjamas

You can actually skip newborn since baby outgrow it super fast or if you have a big baby, he/she may not even fit. I have 6 sets of 0 - 3 months, and 10 sets of 3 months above

Thành viên VIP

I have at least 10 sets as they need to change several times a day after showering, or maybe dirtying themselves after milk feeds etc.

Thành viên VIP

I have 3 sets for 0-3m and 3 sets for 3-6m. People tend to give baby clothes as gifts so you may not want to buy too many!

Just a few sets enough for change and laundry, babies outgrow these very fast

Hi, I would have 3 sets for each but not more as babies outgrow fast

Don't get too many newborn clothes. They outgrow really fast

5 sets fr newborn. The rest all for 3mths and above.