How many of you bought a separate crib/cit for your baby? Is it really useful? Should I buy one?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We bought a crib for our baby. We might have been an exception though because she hardly slept in her crib. She used to till the time she was 2 weeks old but then getting her out of the crib for feeding and then putting back took a toll on my pretty-precious sleep. We moved her into our bed and used her crib as a sort of playpen during the day. It also acted as a safe place you could leave her in for a quick trip to the restroom. After around 8 months or so, we moved her crib next to our bed with one of the sides down -- like an extended bed. She turned 2 a month ago and it's functioning pretty well even now. Other than being useful as a safe place to leave your kid for a short while (5-10 mins), it's definitely useful in terms of giving mommy and daddy some much needed break from all the kicking and turning during the night.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8963)

It's veery helpful especially when u have to do some work in the kitchen... Or in the house.. Cos u can't leave him in the bed especially at the age of 4 months

Thành viên VIP

I bought a crib and used it as a bed and play pen for my LO. I think it’s useful cause I can always keep an eye on my child

i bought one. but my baby doesnt like it there. she prefer to sleep with me in the big bed.

yes it's very useful, because you can make household chores when he is inside the crib

Yes, it gives me space and time to rest

I’m using it as it is safer

useful