When to do ultrasound

How long should I wait for my first ultrasound? I am 10 weeks pregnant?

66 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can have your first ultrasound on your next visit to the gynecologist. Typically, the first scan is done when the mother is between six to eight weeks to check that the foetus is developing well and that there is a heartbeat. At 10 weeks pregnant, the doctor could give you an estimation of your due date based on the length of your foetus.

Read more
3y trước

y

I had my first ultrasound at 5 weeks and 1 day. Gestational sac and yolk sac were only seen. I have repeated ultrasound at 7 weeks and 2 days. Thank God embryo is seen with heartbeat! My next ultrasound will be on april 28, 2021. I will also have my different lab tests 🤗 God bless everyone.

Congrats Mummt to be. There is no fix time. Ultrasound will tell you the Estimated Due Date (EDD) of your bb. It will usually be done on your 1st visit to the gynae. As you are in your 1st trimester, you will be required to do a First Trimester screening. Try to get an appt b4 12 weeks.

Read more

I am having a rainbow baby and doing a lot of uls just to put my mind at ease. I had ultrasound twice so far at 8 weeks and 12 weeks , and will be getting one at 19+ wks. In between i had point-of-care ultrasound ( the kind in ob’s office) 3 times .

My first pregnancy was on 5w. Nothing to see just small dot but sources of my happiness. My second pregnancy would be 8w. Just because it'd only available date nearby.

maam actually kung pupunta ka sa Clinic OB na gusto mong pag check apan pwede ka naman nilang i ultrasound to monitor babay mo. kung may Ultrasound yung clinic

Thành viên VIP

E đang tham gia cuộc thi ảnh. M vào link like hình giúp e với ạ. E cám ơn https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/972162?d=android&ct=b&share=true

7 weeks+ ultrasound is best because you will be able to see your baby and doctor might able to give you estimate due date. However, I did it at 6.6 weeks.

12 weeks is perfect time for NT ultrasound, you will hear the baby heart beat and they make sure development process has been progressed properly.

it is usually done on your first doctor 's visit and though baby is still too small you will see "the heartbeat "which is amazing!