30 Replies

Have you heard of the cabbage soup diet? I've tried it personally and it works to remove the flab. I don't know how soon a post pregnancy mommy can attempt this diet especially if you're breastfeeding. But if you are not breastfeeding anymore, you can give it a try. Tightening the belly by doing planking exercises also help. But for this, be sure you have healed thoroughly before doing this especially if you have stitches intact. Try the 30 day plank challenge!

1 month post pregnancy is impossible unless u are malnourished! If breast feeding then please no crash diet - ur baby will end up with only v thin milk. Up protein and veg, reduce but still must eat carbo. diastasis recti happens to women where the ab muscles will separate so u have to wait abt 3-4 months for it to totally heal or u do exercises that take that into consideration otherwise u are only worsening ur core Cardio. Cardio. Cardio. Some muscle toning. Pilates

Make sure u recover fully and finish up ur confinement..after tat can start exercising to strengthen those core muscles by doing planks and more core exercises! I had my #1 n got a bulging tummy even tho im a small build person. I train hard but mostly i do are weights training..Slowly but surely mommy💪

VIP Member

Chances are if you’re already very fit before pregnancy then the tummy will go down naturally if you’re breastfeeding. But if you’re not fit before pregnancy, then it is going to take a lot longer than 1 month. But don’t feel discouraged. It’ll eventually go down.

That would be hard to achieve with a C-section. My OB advised me not to do strenuous exercises for a year. Brisk walking is fine after 6 months. It's been 10 months and my stitches would still hurt occasionally so I still could not attempt crunches or planks

😢😢😢😢Baka CS din ako. Nakakakaba

That's a tough one! Doctors usually give new moms the green light for exercise after 6 weeks. So, without much exercise, you can try a postpartum belly but the flab won't be completely gone. I'd be following your question for baby #2 ;)

absolutely impossible within a month after a delivery. you can surely start now and give yourself a few months. run up and down the stairs, do squats, push ups, planks, crunches and so on and eat right. these will help

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8976)

i think it is absolutely impossible to get a flat tummy within a month of having a baby. it is definitely possible if you give yourself a few months. eating right, doing crunches and squats will help a lot.

Breastfeeding, eat healthy food, drink more fluids are some options. Others may use an abdominal binder, but do check with your gynae first if you had C-section.

Related Questions

Related Articles