bed bugs

how to get rid of bed bugs. Any reasoable price to do something? Or should i just throw away and buy new one?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

If you really don’t want to throw away, rent a rainbow vacuum to thoroughly clean the mattress, spray with lemongrass solution and sun the mattress for a day or two.

Influencer của TAP

Depends on the state of infestation. There are good companies who can help get rid of bed bugs. But if infestation is bad, best to throw away the mattress

Thành viên VIP

Try putting in the sun for a day then wash it throughly. Or call the pest guy spray it and wash the mattress. Final just throw as it is more convenient.

Thoroughly vacuum and put all your bed sheets and affected stuff into the dryer. If it still can’t be salvaged, then I suggest throwing away..

Thành viên VIP

Depend how much is your bed. Can ask those vacuum company to vacuum for like per piece $50-$100 kind. I used rainbow, luna before.

Try ironing your mattress with a steam iron twice a day, every day for a week or so. Hopefully this should kill the bed bugs.

Thành viên VIP

You can call pest control company and request for quotes. Evaluate the cost and determine if it’s cheaper to buy new ones.

Thành viên VIP

There r few bed cleaning sites there .. u may get good deal in Fave app just go n check it

I think it's better to change a new one. For an ease of mind as well :)

I would have throw away and buy new bed. Is easier to handle that way.