Co-sleeping

How do you feel about co-sleeping?

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter’s bed is just next to mine, I find it better cause at times she might wake up to cough or puke (when she’s sick) and we can jump out of bed to attend her to her immediately. Bad dreams also nvm, she will soothe herself back to sleep when she heard our voice to calm her down. Noise wised, I think she already get used to it since she was in my tummy cause we have a crazily noisy dog, so now no matter how loud my dog barks or whatever noises around it won’t disrupt her sleep too. But one thing for sure, I don’t think I will let her sleep on my bed, cause both of us have similar sleeping patterns we turn a lot and do a lot of stunts in our sleep. So had to play safe 😅

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Everything has pros and cons, and it all depends on your own comfort level. I’m ok with co-sleeping as I don’t move much when I sleep, and the sense of attachment and bonding are priceless when I co-sleep with my baby.

Better use co sleeping bed next to your bed. Once in a while you can lay the baby on your bed when you are alert like during day time. And put it back to the crib when they fell asleep, esp at night, just to be safe.

Thành viên VIP

Had been co-sleeping with my boy since he was 2months although its not recommended. Because we felt tht he sleeps better with us than in his own cot. End up th cot is still almost brand new.. 🤦‍♀️

You have to be extremely careful. If you’re the kind to move a lot then better not! I co-sleep with my baby but because my husband and I know we don’t move much or at all when sleeping.

Thành viên VIP

It depends on whether your sleep will be affected. Do u need quality sleep? If yes are you a light sleeper? Co sleeping means alot of other noises!

It totally depends on how comfortable you are and how much you move during your sleep. Better to not risk it if you move a lot

Easy to carry,check on baby and breastfeed when ure really sleepy at night. Co sleep only when husb is wrking on night shift.

I am doing it. Easier for me when baby wants to breastfeed. Difficult to move though because I might disturb baby's sleep.

Thành viên VIP

Doing it. Baby and I sleep better and easier to feed her. Heartwarming too! My hub and I love to gush over her. 🥰