20 Replies

i found coconut oil to be really effective while treating diaper rash. you have to wash the area gently and pat it dry very softly. next, take some virgin coconut oil and apply it nicely over the entire area, so that it becomes nourished. let your baby be without a diaper or even a cloth nappy for some time. you can do this at least 5 to 8 times a day, coconut oil will not be harmful at all. to prevent diaper rash, avoid putting your baby in the diaper as much as you can

to prevent diaper rash you can use cloth nappies or use diaper and change it often. for my babies i dont use wipes when changing them..every change of diaper i put cream petroleum jelly for babies..if there is already diaper rash aside from changing often putting cream give your baby a diaper free time or better change the brand of diaper..hope it helps 😊😊

You can use water and washcloth or baby wipes to clean every time you change his diaper. I will make sure to clean it throughly and gently for my son then apply nappy cream for him. I find this diaper cream really good. They are sold at Watsons or Mothercare. Try to air dry before wearing back his diaper and remember to change diaper maximum 4 hours.

Hi Roshni one of the most effective and natural ways to treat diaper rash is to apply virgin coconut oil on the area. i would suggest avoid putting your baby in a diaper while at home, and keep the area open and dry. you can also apply a light dusting of baby powder on the area.

Sudocrem - it's the only cream that doesn't keep the area moist, so the rash will not aprear of you change the diper in time. Also, the diper is very important. For example I only use Huggies elite soft. If I use pampers premium in less than a day, my baby is full of rash...

Use diapers as and when necessary.Give baby some diaper free time.For rashes apply naturally made Mamaearth diaper rash cream.It effectively provides rapid relief from rashes.Also you can use coconut oil.Both things are great for rashes.

i have used coconut oil for my baby and i also used the diaper rash cream from Himalaya. i found it very effective. so you can also try it for your baby as the Himalaya products are herbal and won't harm your baby's skin

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3161)

can't be prevented as it is sometimes caused by baby reaction to the diaper type. for treatment I use baby tribotan cream and murpiderm cream

Keep the area clean and dry! And use coconut oil. I love the many benefits of coconut oil. Moreover its natural with no chemicals.

Related Questions

Related Articles