How did you prepare for your pregnancy?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Congratulations! It must be an exciting and overwhelming time for you and family. If this is your first baby there will be quite a lot of things to buy before baby arrives. I will suggest doing this in the second trimester which most people call the honeymoon period. It is good to have a checklist of items you need to buy and probably some things you can inherit from friends or family members who just had babies too. It is also good to watch some videos of breastfeeding and read up about things like storing breast milk to prepare for the early days ahead. I did not really prepare way in advance but just read up whenever I have time and whenever I am in a new trimester I will read about the things to note for the trimester for eg the diet and supplements I should take. You can download the Babycenter app which has a week by week guide throughout pregnancy and even after baby is born. Most importantly enjoy the pregnancy as this is supposed to be a joyous period so don't stress yourself out too much.

Read more

Lots of ways! For my wife and I we had to change up a lot of things. Too many to list honestly! One thing that we had to do that's worth noting if this is your second child, is that we had to sit our toddler down and discuss what was happening. We had to explain that she'd be getting a brother, and that we'd be a bigger family which meant she had to "share" our love. I'm not sure if this was helpful! But, it's something to consider for your pregnancy!

Read more

No preparations too! It was unexpected and had a very delicate pregnancy all throughout, but it was all worth it. Sometimes, it's also good if the mother has really prepared for pregnancy, like taking folic acid and calcium.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11613)

I hired a Duola and she was guiding me since day 1. She also sent me pregnancy books that I had to read. It's really worth it to hire a duola especially for the first time moms like me.

Thành viên VIP

No specific preparation for me. Just conceive naturally and actually i conceived by surprise also

Honestly I didn't prepare anything for pregnancy as each pregnancy literally caught me by surprise

No preparation cos we didn't see it coming... and we loved how spontaneous it turned out.